Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Operating on several fronts

My life is a veritable whirlwind right now. Between work, my publishing venture and alot of last-minute fall type chores that need to be done to batten down the hatches for winter, something has got to go, at least for part of the week--unfortunately, its probably the blogging I do hear at Words Matter.

For those of you who follow my publishing endeavor, RiverVision Press, I have some new and interesting things in the works and I hope to post details soon at Write in Maine, where I focus on all things related to writing.

It's the start of the holiday book buying season, so small press publishers that hope to reap some sales from this busy time in the book industry, have to hustle.

I hope to have something more substantive posted here, later in the week.

No comments: