Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Some baseball R & R

The past two weeks have been absolutely crazy. I often forget how much work there is to getting a Twilight League season off the ground. Usually, it's just my own team and the administrative details of putting a competitive squad together. Added to that this year is my role as league president and the work that's gone into getting the new Lewiston/Auburn team off the ground.

On top of all of that, I've been trying to finish my book. I'm so close--just two chapters left. Actually, less than that, as I've written about half of one of the remaining two chapters.

I'm planning on spending a few days away from the blog altogether. I'm headed to Cape Cod to watch my son's team, the Wheaton Lyons, as the play in the Division Three baseball regional in Harwich, Massachusetts. My son has had a stellar year and was recently voted to the All-New England Team, as the First Team Designated Hitter. Needless to say, his Dad (as well as his Mom) are very proud.

I'm planning on enjoying the ballgames and will probably have some pictures to post over at the other site, next week.

No comments: